Recording and Presentation “How to join The Pitch as a Pilot Partner”
Thank you to the 74 registrants to our update meeting on August 10, 2021 – in the middle of summer – for ThePitch.ca: Digital Marketplace for the Performing Arts. As promised, here is the recording and presentation materials.
To view the entire one hour presentation and Q and A, click here.
To see the presentation slides and get a closer look at the screen captures from the actual software application, click here.
In this one hour information session, the project leaders:
- demonstrate how the web application works: from account creation, to uploading pitches and creating showcase rooms
- give a concise progress report on steps to public launch
- explain how you can join the Pitch pre-launch introduce the video guide to help you build consistent, quality video for showcasing
How to join The Pitch as a Pilot Partner
Simply email us at Service@thepitch.ca & Debbie@thepitch.ca and include:
- Your name and role in sector
- If applicable, the number of performers, arts groups you bring on
- Artistic disciplines
- If you need some money to help cover video editing costs let us know right away – we have some funds we can contribute
- We will confirm by email and set up a 15 minute phone call to go over requirements.
- What you will get: Pilot cohort 1 joining by September 15, 2021: 1 year free trial, full use of the platform and you will be on the Pitch when we launch fully around October 5 (TBC)
- Early pilot partners who come on by Sept 15 will pilot test the system; test features and give their feedback on the value and their experience using it; receive intensive onboarding support as needed
We will share our Pitch video editorial and technical guidelines in the coming days on this site.
I’m excited to use this platform and will be emailing to see if I can be part of the pilot project. Sorry that I’m late!
Awesome. I’m sure Julie has been in touch with you by now.