Recording and Presentation “How to join The Pitch as a Pilot Partner”
Thank you to the 74 registrants to our update meeting on August 10, 2021 – in the middle of summer – for ThePitch.ca: Digital Marketplace for the Performing Arts. As promised, here is the recording and presentation materials.
To view the entire one hour presentation and Q and A, click here.
- demonstrate how the web application works: from account creation, to uploading pitches and creating showcase rooms
- give a concise progress report on steps to public launch
- explain how you can join the Pitch pre-launch introduce the video guide to help you build consistent, quality video for showcasing
How to join The Pitch as a Pilot Partner
- Your name and role in sector
- If applicable, the number of performers, arts groups you bring on
- Artistic disciplines
- If you need some money to help cover video editing costs let us know right away – we have some funds we can contribute
- We will confirm by email and set up a 15 minute phone call to go over requirements.
- What you will get: Pilot cohort 1 joining by September 15, 2021: 1 year free trial, full use of the platform and you will be on the Pitch when we launch fully around October 5 (TBC)
- Early pilot partners who come on by Sept 15 will pilot test the system; test features and give their feedback on the value and their experience using it; receive intensive onboarding support as needed
We will share our Pitch video editorial and technical guidelines in the coming days on this site.